The blog of one girl's quest to figure out what she wants to do with her life and what she is passionate about as she travels through college and beyond

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

London Days 33 & 34: fabric and food


Nothing too exciting happened on Sunday, I got up, went to church,  came home and spent the afternoon resting.

Monday was a little more exciting. After class and attempting to find a wells fargo ( in case you were wondering, there is no wells Fargo in England) I went to meet up with one of the girls to go fabric shopping. We walked down berwick street in soho and found all sorts of awesome fabric stores. This area was a little more expensive than gold hawk road was, but they had really high quality fabric, and we got some good deals.



After heading back home, my roommates and I went and got some Mexican food. Back home I would have thought it wasn't very good, but it was definitely acceptable for England.  Later that evening we went back to the creperie in south Kensington and once again I had the best Crepe on the planet. On our way home we spent some time in the park until it got dark

No comments:

Post a Comment