The blog of one girl's quest to figure out what she wants to do with her life and what she is passionate about as she travels through college and beyond

Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Lovin' in Provo

Although I still miss London terribly, Summer term in Provo has been great. Im glad classes are over but I absolutely love it here. I took three classes which kept me pretty busy, and I spent a lot of time getting a head start on a film and play that I am working on in the Fall.

My roommate and I moved into a new apartment, literally right across the street from campus. we pride ourselves in the fact that we pretty much live as close as you could possibly get to campus. our room is a little small, but other than that we really love the apartment, and the ward is amazing. Everyone is so fun, and we have made some great friends. although the summer has been busy, we have been able to have a lot of fun. Ive managed to find some time to go camping, see some plays and movie, go to a rooftop concert and watch all of Sherlock with my roommate in two days.



the other day I went and saw Ephriam's Rescue in theaters and saw my name in the credits of a movie for the first time! A friend and I worked on that set as production interns for one day last December so it was so fun to see stuff that we were there for when we were filming. Some of the actors were BYU students too, so it was cool to see people we knew. After seeing the movie we set up my brand new IMDB page. My stuff for this film still hasn't shown up, but my credits for Adopting Trouble are there! they are still in the midst of post production for that film, but I did get my paycheck in the mail last week. first paycheck for doing costumes! definitely a good feeling.

And that's about it for my current life. Im spending a lot of time on a film and play at the moment. which involves a lot of meetings and emails, but it looks like this fall is going to be the best semester yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment