The blog of one girl's quest to figure out what she wants to do with her life and what she is passionate about as she travels through college and beyond

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Its coming to an end

With the end of Loves Labors Lost I have a bunch more free time now; that has pretty much just been filled up with all of the work I've been puttin off for the past 3 weeks, but I'm definitely happy to not have to spend 5 hours a night in the HFAC anymore.
Now that the show is over it has finally struck me how near the end of the year is and all I can think is when did the happen?! Is my first year of college really almost over? It seems like not too long ago that I was getting lost on campus and meeting people. But at the same time it feels as though the people here have been my friends forever.
So these next few weeks are going to be busy with studying and trying to make the best of these few weeks with my friend and as I really start to think about it, I don't want this semester to end. I've had the time of my life my freshman year of college and even though I had a great high school experience and I loved it, college is SO much better.
Well I don't want to make this too sad. Ive still got plenty of time left here in college. It's just crazy to think about going home and leaving all of the amazing people I've met. Especially when I think about all the guys I've met who are leaving on missions this summer.
Well, that's it for now! I'm still so happy here and having so much fun. I registered for my classes for next fall so I'll have to post about that soon

No comments:

Post a Comment